I love skin care. Though there are days when I dread washing my face and going through the application routine, I’m always on the lookout for something new and for something that my skin loves. While I’ve gone through different cleansers, toners, moisturizers, serums, and creams throughout the years, there’s something I use that is consistent. Can you guess? Yup, sheet masks. Though I do try different brands, I tend to go for ones I know works for me.
And here are 5 reasons why you NEED to try sheet masks too:
1) Hydration/Moisture: One HUGE reason I love sheet masks, they bring hydration and moisture back to my skin. In the winter months, my dry skin sucks all that moisture up, helping my skin stay hydrated. In the summer months, my skin absorbs the moisture, helping my skin stay healthy and bright.
2) Nutrients Infused/Good for skin: Every sheet mask is infused with different beneficial ingredient that helps bring nutrients and targets a specific skin care issue. You will see there are masks infused with snail slime, green tea, aloe, honey, rose oil/water, tea tree, witch hazel, and the list goes on. Whether you like a specific ingredient or you like a variety (I personally use a variety) there will be something for your skin.
3) Affordable/Accessible: Now, I know there are some more expensive sheet masks out there, but for the most part, you can get GREAT, AWESOME, affordable sheet masks that works GREAT. A few of my favorites are from Innisfree, Etude House, and Bonvivant. If you live in the states and you’re not an online shopper, you can now conveniently get sheet masks at Forever21, Ulta, Sephora, and Target!
4) Travel Friendly: These are super travel friendly. Yes, they technically do have some liquid in each packet, but the amount inside is not over your carry-on limit. You can put on a sheet mask while you’re on the plane to refresh your skin or while you’re in the car (only if you’re not driving).
5) Cool looking: And you look pretty cool with one of these on. I mean, you kind of sort of in a way look creepy-ish, but you still look cool. Plus, now there are animal sheet masks or character sheet masks you can try! Ever wonder what you would look like as a cat or a cartoon character? Now’s your chance to see!
And those are 5 reasons why you should try sheet masks. Some people don’t like the feeling sheet masks leave on their skin. I say, try a different brand or a different infused sheet mask. Every sheet mask is different even if they’re the same brand.
I was introduced to sheet masks many years ago, and I’m still a huge advocate of them. I love what they do to my skin and considering that I’m only getting older, I need all the goodness I can get.
Do you use sheet masks? Do you have a favorite brand or kind of sheet mask? Let me know! I’m always on the look out to try different kinds.
Thank for your reading. As always, I wish you the best =)
If you love sheet masks or want to try them, share this pin with your friends!!